its sad how its more socially acceptable to hate your body than to love it
this text post hit me like a train
the dumbest thing is when parents say “this isnt how i raised you” like ?????? yes it really is you literally raised me and here i am
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
- And “bitch” is attacking women for their right to call you on it (via moldmaiden)
"too vague" writes my English teacher on my essay
kind of like the instructions you gave us you piece of shit